Near the end of last year, I've built a new video editing PC.
- UPS - APC Back-UPS 1600VA BX1600MI-GR
- CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.70GHz
- CPU COOLER - NOCTUA NH-D15S
- MOTHERBOARD - ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II
- RAM - Kingston Fury 2x32GB Beast DDR4 3600MHz CL18
- NVMe SSD - SAMSUNG 2TB 970 EVO Plus M.2 PCIe M.2 2280
- HOUSING - COOLERMASTER MasterCase H500P Mesh ARGB white
- GRAPHICS CARD - SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 6800 16GB GDDR6 NITRO+
- PSU - CORSAIR RMx Series RM1000x 1000W V2
Also bought a new keyboard (best one I've used so far):
Works well - stable, fast, cool and as quiet as can reasonably be expected from contemporary high-consumption computer equipment.